- Never with just washed hair, you’ll damage your hair with this (even more). Let your hair become a bit greasy for this. Do this putting-your-hair-up process 2nd/3rd/4th day after washing. Though, this depends on yourself and your hair structure, really.
- Bend over, layer of hairspray over your entire hair. Auqanet was used a lot, but I personally go for Schwarskopf Junior Megastrong in the golden can.
- When using crimpers: let your crimpers get really hot and crimp your hair. You can choose not to use these, but the function of them is that they make your hair dry and a bit lighter and ”jumpy”, which is really handy if you have smooth and heavy hair.
- Bend over and backcomb it all straight up, always on the backside of the lock you hold. Bend back and ‘flip’ your hair back.
- Hairspray over everything what stands up.
- Grab small locks and start extra backcombing lock by lock. Knit your hair close to your headskin. Don’t do too much in the hairtips, since you don’t want comb out all of that crimpers’ structure.
- Model your hair after your own taste and start adding hairspray to fixate your hairdo
- If you think it’s big enough: no, it’s probably not. Go all the way. Your hair will collapse a bit during the day anyway
- Look good
- Go sleep with a head like this. Next day your hair is probably even better
Ohne Worte: Big Hair and how to do it